This weekend is looking good too, but with things of a different nature. First of all (except for my rice pudding which was treat #1) I got to come home to a cleaner house today. My sweet friend Zenaida came to dust and clean floors while I was gone and it smelled so good when I walked in - the Murphy's Oil Soap, I think. I thought I was hiring her but she didn't want the money (which planet is she from!?) As I said, she is so good to me. Next, I get to go out for supper tonight! No cooking for this lady. It's our almost monthly night out with Jack and we are going up to a restaurant on the river to relax and have dinner. He is paying this month. Jack is one of those guys who always wants to offer a cocktail, appetizers, wine, coffee and dessert as well as the meal so I end up feeling like a queen or something. Oh, he even picks us up. How wild is that? For my next treat I am getting up at 7:30 in the morning and going for a massage. I know it's kind of an unusual hour but I'll feel good all day because of it. I hope to accomplish at least five or six important things with the rest of my Saturday, and with my Sunday too. I absolutely love weekends!
![]() |
| Would you please be amazed at my clean, shiny floor! |

No comments:
Post a Comment